Thursday, January 1, 2015

Upcoming Expansion-Pokemon XY: Primal Clash!

To All The Fans

Hey guys. I know we all love the new expansions, and we're all hungry for more. Well, guess what- There's another one coming on February 2015!!! The expansion is Pokemon XY: Primal Clash! By the name we could probably assume there's Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, and Primal Groudon and Kyogre EX! We could also assume there's more mega evolution cards this time. I think there could be Gardevoir, Sharpedo, Aggron, Camerupt and a few more cards, because as far as I know, they haven't come as Megas in the older expansions. Since the Mega Pokemon come from EXs we could also assume there's more EX pokemon. Also, that gives us the idea that there will be more theme decks relating to Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. We could assume one is related to the Ocean and the other is related to the Land or Volcanos. Anyways, we all hope they come out soon, as I can't wait for the new things coming up. Also, I read in a website that there were rumors going around that there's something new going on- Ancient Traits!! This feature allows certain Pokemon to have special advantages in battle.

I searched up Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre cards and these pics are what came up:(Notice those bars near the top-they are probably those Ancient Traits that I saw in the website)



No comments: